The rules: (as forwarded by Shari)
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
Well, I know what I wasn't doing...it was the summer before the boys began swimming with a swim team, so I wasn't driving to swim practices twice a day year round. Who knew life would take such a surprising turn?
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
Five snacks I enjoy:
2. Any kind of fruit.
3. Greek, Italian, and Spanish Olives.
4. Pickles...any kind of pickle you can think of...any kind, any time.
5. Cinnamon red hots.
Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Truly I would use most of it to help others. Truly, I would. I cannot think of anything I really need or want...I am a very lucky girl and feel guilty about that most of the time. It would be great to help others. But in the sense of playing along, see the rest of the list.
2. Visit every museum in the world. (Okay, as many as possible.)
4. Never own a house...just live somewhere and then move whenever I felt like it to somewhere else...nothing to tie me down to one spot. This goes along with love of travel and wanting to stay in place just long enough to really get the feel of it, etc., and then move somewhere else and do it all over again.
5. Inspired by all the cooking I do on Wednesdays, hire someone to clean up when I cook...I am a terribly neat cook and very fussy in the kitchen about keeping it clean as I cook...clean as I go, etc., so it would be wonderful to have someone else do that for me. (Who am I kidding...it would drive me nuts having someone in the kitchen doing that and maybe not doing it right or the way I like it done....but we are just dreaming, so I am including this anyway.)
Five Places I've lived:
1. Strawberry Point, Iowa (born there and lived all but two years of my childhood there)
3. Oskaloosa, Iowa (first year of college)
4. Iowa City, Iowa (college)
Five Jobs I Do and Love: